A Software Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of domain specific compilers. Specializing in areas of development, such as networks, operating systems, databases or applications, and each area requires fluency. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions. Maintain software functionality and documentation and attend to other related tasks.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 2+ year software engineering experience.
- 1+ year experience in developing and running web services at scale.
- Proficiency in Languages Technology Skills: Java, PI/SQL
- Strong analytical skills and must be attentive to details in software engineering.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Self-motivated and can work independently with less supervision but at the same time a good team player.